-
May 1st, 2026, 12:32 PM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Limousine hire for St. Valentine's Day
As you get ready for Valentine’s Day, has anyone here already used a limousine rental service in London for a romantic evening? I want to plan ahead, since everything was fully booked last year. Where’s the best place to rent one, how far in advance should I book to get the best deals, and what types of limousines are typically available for couples?
-
May 4th, 2026, 05:48 AM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Limousine hire for St. Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day in London is always a mad rush, so your idea to plan ahead is a lifesaver, to avoid missing out like last year, I recommend booking 3-4 weeks in advance. The earlier you book, the better your chances of getting a good price or a nice bonus. For a romantic evening, the classic Lincoln Town Car is perfect I rented one myself it’s cozy and looks very elegant. There are reliable options at limo hire London they have a great selection specifically for dates, and the cars are always well-maintained. The drivers are happy to help with flowers or music to create just the right atmosphere.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks